Bryan Brothers 2011 Cincinnati Semifinals 1080p HD
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes def. Bob and Mike Bryan
16, 76(2), 107
How To Hit The Perfect Tennis Forehand In 5 Simple Steps
How To Hit The Perfect Tennis Forehand In 5 Simple Steps.
In this video, Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov will help you hit the perfect tennis forehand in five simple to follow steps.
The tennis forehand can be complex as there are so many aspects to focus on. The grip lays the foundation for your swing path and the style of forehand you will be able to hit so it’s crucial you find the correct grip to suit your game.
We recommend using the semiwestern forehand grip as this allows for good levels of topspin but also the ability to flatten out the tennis forehand shot if you want to attack.
Five Steps To The Perfect Forehand
1. Good Ready Position Having a good ready position with the racket head higher than the grip level, holding the throat or grip with your nonhitting hand and set up with the racket in the middle of your body will set you up perfectly for the rest of the stroke. Having a poor ready position will cost you valuable time and make the swing more complicated.
2. Unit Turn As early as possible after you recognize the ball is coming to your forehand side, try to turn your upper body sideways onto the ball/net. This will be your left shoulder if you’re a righthanded player. This unit turn will help you prepare the racket into the back position without having to swing as much with your arm alone and also engage the core muscles to help you have the coil uncoil motion of the trunk later in the stroke.
3. Good Power Position Reaching a good power or back position with the racket head higher than the grip level will create good leverage in the racket and arm. The nonhitting hand should be across the body helping you balance the upper body but also tracking the oncoming ball.
4. Racket Lag Creating a good racket lag where the head of the racket lags behind the grip will give you that leverage over the ball that you need for extra power and control. This action should happen naturally without forcing the wrist to bend, it should happen as a result of the stroke mechanics but also by setting up in a good power position, you set the foundation for creating good racket lag on the tennis forehand.
5. Good Follow Through and Finish A poor follow through and finish can destroy the stroke but also lead to injury. During the contact zone, you want the racket to be accelerating and not slowing down unless you’re absorbing power on the shot. For the most part, you want the racket traveling through the contact point with good speed and you want to finish the followthrough at the very end of the maximum swing path. A good finish will help the muscles relax in a natural way and reduce the risk of injury.
00:20 Tennis Forehand Grips
00:58 Ready Position (step one)
3:11 Coiling The Body (step two)
4:48 Power Position (step three)
7:46 Racket Lag (step four)
10:34 Follow Through (step five)
Subscribe to our channel here https://bit.ly/2V1F13c
Make sure you turn on the notification bell 🔔
Tennis TennisForehand TennisLesson
ปัจจุบันไม้เทนนิสในท้องตลาด มีให้เลือกมากมายหลายแบรนด์ แต่ละแบรนด์ก็ได้มีการพัฒนา เพื่อให้ได้ไม้เทนนิสที่ให้ power มีการควบคุมที่ดี
New to Tennis?! 5 Best Wilson Tennis Racquets for Beginners (easy to swing, lots of power and spin!)
➤Wilson Burn 100ULS v4 Racquet: \rhttp://www.tenniswarehouse.com/descpageWB1ULS.html\r
➤Wilson Clash 100UL Racquet: \rhttp://www.tenniswarehouse.com/descpageWC10UL.html\r
➤Wilson Ultra 100UL v3 Racquet: \rhttp://www.tenniswarehouse.com/descpageU10UL3.html\r
➤Wilson Blade 100L v7 Racquet: http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/descpageWB100R.html\r
➤Wilson Pro Staff 97UL v13 Racquets: http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/descpage97UL13.html\r
Curious which Wilson racquet might be the best one for you as a beginner?! We have you covered! Let us know what racquet you are thinking of getting or which one you currently swing!
Shop ALL Wilson Racquets: https://www.tenniswarehouse.com/Wilsonracquets.html/
Shop with us all over the WORLD
🇺🇸 Tennis Warehouse http://www.tenniswarehouse.com
🇪🇺 TW Europe http://tenniswarehouseeurope.com
🇦🇺 Tennis Only AUS http://tennisonly.com.au
More Tennis Videos:
➤TW Weekly VLOGs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DwNZruadn6L61BOpLIGhAnLBRix2uo
➤Tennis Racquet Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DwNZruadkv_l_fkYOt6xpINrNqWvH4
➤Tennis Shoe Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DwNZruadmJ5kgq8pliH0wR53OnVN7
➤Tennis String Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DwNZruadlPd4xK6kGdzgAuXryHD5Ev
➤Weekly Tennis Drill: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DwNZruadk6wZ2LoltKISf49DIAwKIb
➤ SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmgyIibKmFosnmLyZEB7uQ?sub_confirmation=1
➤ LISTEN to our Podcast: https://www.tenniswarehouse.com/podcast
➤ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tenniswarehouse
➤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tenniswarehouse/
➤ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenniswarehouse
➤ Improve Your Game: http://bit.ly/TWIMPROVE
Always offering the latestandgreatest, Tennis Warehouse’s everexpanding inventory of tennis gear, reviews and content reaches well beyond what we can showcase on our website. We promise to keep you up to date with gear reviews on the newest racquets, shoes, strings, bags and more all while offering knowledge on how to improve your game with gear and technique! We also take you behind the scenes and offer you insight from touring pros and industry experts. Be sure to tune in every week for access to our Talk Tennis Podcast, our Weekly Drill, Reviews on Gear, Sneak Peeks and First Looks as well as our Weekly VLOG, which appears every Friday. Our highly knowledgeable product specialists are also players and are ultra passionate about the sport, so they always have a unique perspective when it comes to all things tennis. Tennis Warehouse is committed to offering players of any level and age the best products at the best prices no matter where you are in the world!
tenniswarehouse wilsontennis beginnertennis bestracquet learntennis bladetennis prostaff tennisplayer tennisreview improveyourtennis
Professional tennis training with coach Brian Dabul (Federer, Nadal, Djokovic)
A series of advanced drills for professional tennis players. In these drills we look for and work the acceleration of the shots. We handfeed a weightless ball so that the player generates 100% of the strength and power. We also work on the balance, footwork and full instensity. All these drills are practiced by the best tennis players in the world, including Murray, Djokovic, Federer and Nadal. You can contact me by email to briandabulusa@gmail or by phone 📱 +1 7866309298. Insta account : @brian.dabul
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่SPORT