Fabio Wibmer – Fabiolous Escape 2
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Join me on my escape from the police in my newest film in Saalbach!
Snow, big jumps, angry police, helicopters and big airs. You’ll see it all!
► Subscribe for more monthly videos/ Hier abonnieren: https://www.youtube.com/user/fabwibmer?sub_confirmation=1
►Get the new 1 Million mehrchandise:
Big thanks to Saalbach Hinterglemm and Red Bull for making this project happen!
Such a crazy time filming and producing this video. Can’t wait to be riding in the summer in Saalbach. Want some infos? Check them here:
Also big thanks to Bernhard Niederseer, Florian Hasenauer, Michi Rudolf, Elias Schwärzler, Alex Meliss, Hannes Berger, Roland Hofer for helping!
Video filmed by:
Drone shot by:
R View Productions
2nd Camera/Behind the Scenes camera:
Fly’n Soul Florian Hasenauer
Shape Syndicate Roland Hofer
Video edited by:
Colour grading and Sound design:
Red Bull Media House
►Want to know what protection, bikes, parts and camera equipment I use? Here is a list of all things http://bit.ly/1QwCvpc
►Follow me on:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/wibmerfabio (@wibmerfabio)
Also thanks to everyone of you guys. 1 Million subscribers is crazy.
5 Easy Beginner Penny Board Tricks
Get your pennyboard here: https://amzn.to/2NlAUfe
Or checkout all my favorite skate items: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencerf067275a
In this video I’m showing you 5 beginner tricks on a penny board that you can easily learn:
1. Flip on
2. Frontside carve
3. Backside carve
4. Quick carving
1. So the first thing you want to do is to get your toe underneath your board, this might be a little bit harder with a penny board since the shape is so flat. Once underneath you want jump up, while jumping up you point your foot up a tiny bit so your penny board starts to flip up. If you jumped forward a tiny bit you should land on your penny board and you’re ready to push off. This trick is really easy, only tricky part about it, is that the shape of your penny board is kind weird compared to a regular skateboard so it flips a little different and you might under or over rotate.
2. lean backwards in a really quick way and while doing that you press your feet down on your board a bit harder than usual. That way your board starts to turn. You have to bend your knees a little bit before you start leaning cause otherwise you won’t be able to press your feet down hard enough. It feels a little bit like you’re dodging an object in front of you.
3. it’s exactly the same story but now you’re leaning towards the side of your belly. Lean forwards quickly and press your feet down on your board. Also for this one it feels like you’re trying to dodge something but I do have to say it’s a little bit harder to do this one as quick as the frontside one.
4. you wanna start doing a frontside or backside carve and switch between those two quickly along the way. If done correctly you’ll notice that you lose quite some speed because this is actually just making sharp turns at a fast pace. If you’re really feeling it, you can even do this down a little hill but be careful and think about your own safety aswell.
5. Ride up to an edge, once your about to fall off of the edge, you wanna do a little hop and a little manual at the same time. If done correctly you’ll fly off of the edge with your board in control. Only thing left is to absorb the impact and ride away.
5 Common Beginner Snowboard Mistakes \u0026 Fixes
My Top Gear Picks
Capita Snowboard: http://bit.ly/2z3iwyU
Oakley Goggles: http://bit.ly/2S5Ecn3
Volcom Jacket: http://bit.ly/2yswni9
Union Bindings: http://bit.ly/2OpGYFu
Sandbox Helmet: http://bit.ly/2kml7vT
ThirtyTwo Boots: http://bit.ly/2RPSJDd
Anolog Mittens: http://bit.ly/2CNaVIA
Europe Top Gear Links
Capita Snowboard: http://tidd.ly/d7d37689
Oakley Goggles: http://tidd.ly/748d8c4f
Volcom Jacket: http://tidd.ly/f7971969
Union Bindings: http://tidd.ly/55643197
Sandbox Helmet: http://tidd.ly/21a8cf72
In this video we show you 5 common beginner mistakes and how to fix them.
The first is leaning too far on the back foot, making it almost impossible to complete turns. If you going too fast while turning you are probably leaning back. Weight should be equal on the front and back foot, to get more weight on the front foot reach your front hand above the nose of the snowboard. Focus on having your back straight and knees bent.
Second mistake is people turning too quickly, causing the body to be twisted and off balance. Increase the size of your turns, with the upper body moving slow and steady. Keep shoulders lined up with your snowboard and hands over the nose / tail of the snowboard.
The third mistake is falling over on toeside turns from leaning the upper body of the toe edge at the start of the turn. It is also possible to catch your toe edge and really hurt yourself. To fix this keep your weight over your snowboard, to initiate the turn pressure your front foot. Then while keeping your back straight look up to the top of the mountain.
Fourth mistake is too much speed on heelside turns, where the reaction is to lean up the hill and straighten you legs. This will lead to ‘chatter’, where your heel edge skips or bounces of the snow. To fix this keep knees bent and ready to absorb bumps in the snow. It should look like you are seated with your butt sticking out, arms and shoulders lined up with your board.
The last mistake is falling over while riding off the chairlift. To fix this practice riding with your front foot strapped and back foot sitting just in front of your back binding. Find a gentle slope that is about 30ft (10m) long and flattens out at the end so you will naturally come to a stop even if you don’t turn. Spending 2030 minutes doing practice runs at the start of each day will make you more confident on a chairlift but it will also help your riding in general. Once you feel confident riding straight try turning left and right. Check your snowboard, especially rental boards have a stomp pad to help hold your rear foot in place.
Hope you enjoyed the video! Don’t forget to sign up on instagram and check out the patreon page, see you in the next video.
HOW TO SKIBOARD! | Binding Basics / Skating / Carving
Support these vidoes by checking out the SEI Store! https://www.seiproductions.com
Skiboarding History https://youtu.be/LoAUfz_9N4
Choosing Boards https://youtu.be/_X5LYEDRWFE
Binding Setup https://youtu.be/AIMC37zC2cA
Skiboard FAQ https://forums.skiboardsonline.com/forum/skiboardsonlinecomtheforum/skiboarding/newriderquestions/281skiboardingfaq?t=248
Skiboard Specs https://www.skiboardsonline.com/brds.html
For all of your skiboarding needs!
CODE \”talonsei\” saves 5% on all orders!
WHAT I USE TO MAKE VIDEOS
Main Camera https://amzn.to/2CjccWf
Vlog Lens https://amzn.to/33l95ZG
Zoom Lens https://amzn.to/2NOxX5p
Main Drone https://amzn.to/3khhN3b
Mini Drone https://amzn.to/2WrOEc0
CARVE Indoor Ski, Board \u0026 Bar
Ski \u0026 Snowboard School · Sports Bar
Адрес: ул. Коста Лулчев 52, София, България
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่SPORT